JoshuaaH93

Meet The CLRP Community!

Posted (edited)

After Mori's post about Meeting the Support and Staff Team,

We decided, lets hear about YOU! Our Community!

Post below some stuff about you, things like Hobbies and just general things about you!

We'd love to hear about you!

Lets hear your BEST RP memories too?!?!

Let's Meet The Community!

Edited by JoshuaaH93
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi Capital

My name is Krogh (last name), live in Denmark and father of three kids. So yeah I'm in the mid 30s and been playing video games since Commodore 64 was a thing ? Been on Capital Life RP for a couple of months. Was part of Revival RP way back, and have some RP experience since that time. I found this server by luck, when I was jumping back into FiveM after a break since Revival no longer existed, so I'm glad to be part of the best server once again! ?

I'm Patrick Batemann ingame as my main character with the business Batemanns' Laser Prints which has been approved as official business on the server. You will see my adverts on Twitter once in awhile ?

In real life I'm a graphic designer, but for now I'm using these talents as hobby for all kinds of stuff incl. this server with my business. Other than that I like to paint and I work as a housepainter atm. When I paint in my sparetime it's mostly dark and abstract things. 

Last but not least, I play games like Shooters (must be realistic/gory), Sci-fi, Racing and all sorts open world, and I love listening music, metal especially! ?

See you in LS

- iKR0GH

20190612_070034.png

Edited by iKR0GH
Edit
  • Like 1

Hi my name is Harm,

I'm 31 years old born and raised in Holland (Netherlands), 

Played on revival server and there had my first encounters with RP and FiveM.

Became an senior officer at PD, and had an awesome career.

Before this I was mainly playing simulators and realistic shooters.

Turned out to be a lucky shot to find Revival, was great RP but then the server was no more and in that time I also became a father!!
Was out of gaming for about 6 months but now I find Capital Life, and here I can spend my couple of hours of great and fun RP!

I already have about 90 + hours on the server so far. (I guess I don't need sleep)

In game and on the discord I am Harm Dayle (I was also Harm Dayle on Revival.. so not that creative I gues..)

Currently working as a trucker
Living in a house in Paleto, owning a gas station and a boat.

Just did my aplication for PD and got accepted!

My Englisch writing is not the best (as you've probably already noticed) But so far no complains, and thank you for that! ;)

Love this server, keep up the good work, and hope to see all of you soon on the streets of Los Santos!

Cheers,

Harm

• Like 1

hey im JT

Im a long time role player and streamer who took a break from gaming, role play and streaming due to irl stuff. Im now coming over here to get back into role play again around irl stuff, hope to see some old faces and new faces.

i know this is short and sweat but that's how i like it lmao

thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

HI! Whatsupp !

Its me Babs, well actually its not. My real name is Sanne 😉 Nice to meet u! I have been rping for around 1,5 year now. Sometimes i stream, bizzy life as a nurse so bad at planning! 

I started with revival rp. Over there i met a few creazy people like a waffle wanker, a girl named Candy and dont forget about the weezle news people. They kinda stole my hart with there amazing rp.

After the city split i went for a short “vacantion” to spectrum when capital was still bizzy with everything that makes the city great! And damn i can tell u right now, you Will never get rid of me!  Much capital love!

Here a little story, im dutch so dont mind the grammar xD 

As a child small Babs lived on an island called Lacuna. On this island there where creaturs/ monsters. We like to call them hupia’s. There where small once, bigger once but also very big once with a special relic/diamant on there back. The civilings of this island where strange. You could never guess if they where friendly deadly or even a betrayer. One day Babs went out to one of the biggest hupias. She could still remember the big relic on the back. She gatherd all the knifes, bones, axe to kill the big and beautifull creature. Finally after hours of fighting the creature colapsed to the ground. Babs took te relic and went outside to look at it. But the relic did something strange, it left a tracemark and she was pretty sure people would love to have one of those. Outside she took the relic and looked at it when the sun was shining. She heard a sound comming closer and closer. She looked up and saw a helicopter. Because of the light schatering from the relic they could see her to! Finally she could move from that horrible island. 

The helicopter stoped at an ls town called revival. Over here she started working for post op. Still comfused from everything that happend. Slowly the city grow and fast Babs started to make friends. Good friends but also friends who brought her a new interesting job. Someone gift her an outfit that was with a lot of skin. They took her to vanilla unicorn and let her work on the pole. After night and nights of dancing she started seeing people. First she met Danny. Danny was afkorse not happy with her job. After a few weeks Danny went on vacation and Babs dicided to work more. She met the diamont security Guys and hooked up with one of them. And from that it become worse.  Untill one day. She met someone named clark. He was involved in criminal buisness. 

Babs became more involved in the criminal buisness and moved town to spectrum. Over there the story continued and clark asked for her hand. They had a lot friends together one day someone was on top of legion bank. Babs tried to talk him down but police suspecter her from pushing him, there was no evedancr. After that There life was to bizzy to organise the wedding and they decided to move to capital and see Some old friends.

Over there they organised the wedding. They even applied for an ems job, but they got turned down because of there criminal past. Babs will never forget Nina this. In the mean time they met peter. He was the boss of bahama mama’s. But there was something about him. Eventually the syndacate was Born. A small group of very interesting people dealing small packs of.. proteïne powder. But with proteïne powder there comes a lot of trouble. After a bank robbery the group almost fall apart. Peter hale got kidnapped and murderd. Babs took the lead in the group. Her fiancee clark go treathnent. Babs hired someone to take care of him. But she didnt know she hired the murderer or did she know? 

The criminal life was to much the syndacate fell apart. Alex got a dealership the rest was bizzy with other things. Babs got in a lot of drama with friends. For Some reason she lost all her memories and the only thing she got was pictures and a lot creazy story’s. Babs and another friend started working for alex. Will all the hard work and effort Babs got promoted to owner of the dealership. Alex worked for a small time for her and then left to swanns. With those new changes with her dealership she finally had a perpose in her life. Thinking back at only that one relic saved her from the island.

79B6B096-DE3C-4DC6-93F5-E051D35FEBC0.png

Edited by babs
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, babs said:

HI! Whatsupp !

Its me Babs, well actually its not. My real name is Sanne 😉 Nice to meet u! I have been rping for around 1,5 year now. Sometimes i stream, bizzy life as a nurse so bad at planning! 

I started with revival rp. Over there i met a few creazy people like a waffle wanker, a girl named Candy and dont forget about the weezle news people. They kinda stole my hart with there amazing rp.

After the city split i went for a short “vacantion” to spectrum when capital was still bizzy with everything that makes the city great! And damn i can tell u right now, you Will never get rid of me!  Much capital love!

Here a little story, im dutch so dont mind the grammar xD 

As a child small Babs lived on an island called Lacuna. On this island there where creaturs/ monsters. We like to call them hupia’s. There where small once, bigger once but also very big once with a special relic/diamant on there back. The civilings of this island where strange. You could never guess if they where friendly deadly or even a betrayer. One day Babs went out to one of the biggest hupias. She could still remember the big relic on the back. She gatherd all the knifes, bones, axe to kill the big and beautifull creature. Finally after hours of fighting the creature colapsed to the ground. Babs took te relic and went outside to look at it. But the relic did something strange, it left a tracemark and she was pretty sure people would love to have one of those. Outside she took the relic and looked at it when the sun was shining. She heard a sound comming closer and closer. She looked up and saw a helicopter. Because of the light schatering from the relic they could see her to! Finally she could move from that horrible island. 

The helicopter stoped at an ls town called revival. Over here she started working for post op. Still comfused from everything that happend. Slowly the city grow and fast Babs started to make friends. Good friends but also friends who brought her a new interesting job. Someone gift her an outfit that was with a lot of skin. They took her to vanilla unicorn and let her work on the pole. After night and nights of dancing she started seeing people. First she met Danny. Danny was afkorse not happy with her job. After a few weeks Danny went on vacation and Babs dicided to work more. She met the diamont security Guys and hooked up with one of them. And from that it become worse.  Untill one day. She met someone named clark. He was involved in criminal buisness. 

Babs became more involved in the criminal buisness and moved town to spectrum. Over there the story continued and clark asked for her hand. They had a lot friends together one day someone was on top of legion bank. Babs tried to talk him down but police suspecter her from pushing him, there was no evedancr. After that There life was to bizzy to organise the wedding and they decided to move to capital and see Some old friends.

Over there they organised the wedding. They even applied for an ems job, but they got turned down because of there criminal past. Babs will never forget Nina this. In the mean time they met peter. He was the boss of bahama mama’s. But there was something about him. Eventually the syndacate was Born. A small group of very interesting people dealing small packs of.. proteïne powder. But with proteïne powder there comes a lot of trouble. After a bank robbery the group almost fall apart. Peter hale got kidnapped and murderd. Babs took the lead in the group. Her fiancee clark go treathnent. Babs hired someone to take care of him. But she didnt know she hired the murderer or did she know? 

The criminal life was to much the syndacate fell apart. Alex got a dealership the rest was bizzy with other things. Babs got in a lot of drama with friends. For Some reason she lost all her memories and the only thing she got was pictures and a lot creazy story’s. Babs and another friend started working for alex. Will all the hard work and effort Babs got promoted to owner of the dealership. Alex worked for a small time for her and then left to swanns. With those new changes with her dealership she finally had a perpose in her life. Thinking back at only that one relic saved her from the island.

79B6B096-DE3C-4DC6-93F5-E051D35FEBC0.png

Hahahaha "she will never forget this" POOR NINA!! XD 

So many memories. 💙💙💙

• Like 2

Hey! I am vivilanco. I am a 33 year old father of two, husband, gamer, streamer and self proclaimed all around ok guy. I play alot of games, mainly around xbox one, but I have moved into GTAV RP after observing it on twitch etc.

I play a number of characters on server. Mike Sapphire (aka Blue) is my main, Floki (EMS) is one of my alts.

Mike is derived from my early streaming career where I put on a charity stream in drag (under the name Ms. Sapphire) - blue hair and the name. Mike is from the UK but has travelled alot and his accent is somewhat rough. He is looking to be an 'about towner' and not make waves but friends - of all types.

I know this is short but talk to me, I'm here - let's make friends. 

• Like 5

Hi there! I'm Gigi, my real name is Destiny but if anyone called me Gigi IRL, I would most likely respond. I'm 28 and from the United States. Specifically, Colorado. I'm currently a student about to finish my Bachelors in Psychology with a focus on addiction and recovery. I'm unemployed at the moment but I am now interning at a local addiction treatment center for my degree program. If I'm not on the server, I'm interning or I'm hanging out on Twitch.

I'm a Twitch streamer myself so while I don't have a job currently, I do consider Twitch to be a part time job. I'm a variety streamer but as of recently it's been a lot of GTA RP; I've been having such a blast with it and meeting so many wonderful people. I play Poppy mostly on the server - peace loving weed maker who doesn't believe in violence and just wants to do the right thing for everyone. Paige was my first character but she's retired for the time being since I'm drama went down...I've had a lot of fun with Poppy.

Can't wait to see what else Poppy gets into in the city!

• Like 5

Yeah Gday, you may know me as Rick 'Bisho' Bishop the mechanic, the Twitch community knows me as Ark (because Ark2ruX is dumb), but i am really James.

From the land way down under where everything can kill you (not joking), this 1984 version spends his downtime from a job in the Coal Mining Industry on the mean streets of Los Santos.

This is my first real crack at RP and I can say i am 110% addicted.

Keen to make some new friends and see where this challenging and rewarding experience may lead.

From a background in Signwriting, i also enjoy graphic design and animation.

• Like 3

On 7/23/2019 at 2:20 PM, JTee said:

hey im JT

Im a long time role player and streamer who took a break from gaming, role play and streaming due to irl stuff. Im now coming over here to get back into role play again around irl stuff, hope to see some old faces and new faces.

i know this is short and sweat but that's how i like it lmao

thanks.

IM JT! Johnny Trotter! $5 ill share my initials 🙂