iKR0GH

Batemanns' Laser Prints

Posted (edited)

Want to become successful with your business or have something special for yourself? Whether you need to advert for products, services or events - or simply in need of a passport photo or fancy custom made picture, then hit me up!?
With an office, green-screen on set, laser printers and creative eyes, I'll cover anything on your mind. 

MY DESIGN - YOUR SUCCESS! 
 - Batemanns Laser Prints

Patrick Batemann 

20190714_204636.jpg

Edited by Rolo
Edited for Report

A day at the office! 

Phew, I've been busy since I moved to Los Santos but now as official with my office I'm busier than ever ? 

Clients are pouring in and my desktop is all filled up with jobs. And that's not even half of it - much more will come!

Thank you for choosing Laser Prints! ?? 

All my work and references will be put here below, newest will be at the buttom!!! ?

Sincerely 

Batemanns' Laser Prints

Patrick Batemann

20190714_203249.jpg

Today, I'm proud to announce my very first catalogue published to the public online. 

This is how my catalogues will be put together, with easy, swift and fancy interactions no matter if you sit infront of your PC or flipping that catalogue on phone (remember to tilt your phone for optimal view). 

With personal music as radiostation, page-flip sound and amazing animations your audience is in for a treat! 

https://batemanns-laser-prints.netlify.com/mobile/index.html

Enjoy! ??

20190720_170423.jpg

Posted (edited)

Decided to set up a shelf so you easily can find all the catalogues and brochures in one place 😉

Will be updated once in awhile.

Sit down, relax and have a look at the many offers in Los Santos!

Sincerely

Batemanns' Laser Prints
- Patrick Batemann

http://book.flipbuilder.com/K.l.krogh/

20190809_082547.jpg

Edited by iKR0GH
Edit