Sign in to follow this  
vivilanco

Reasons why you RP (other city influence)

I want to start this thread by stating: it's not a suggestion thread - it's simply a topic of discussion.

What bought you into RP?

And if you visit / have come from / seen other cities (via twitch etc.), what do you like about them that's different to ours?

For me, RP is a way to explore my creativity in an alternative form. I started watching it on Twitch as a different content to absorbe to my normal games, and it drew me in because of the storylines etc. That's what also gets me going about other cities, the storylines etc. The diverse nature and the way people play their characters.

I started RP piss ages ago on roblox when I was very young then moved to GMod then one day my boy Marvin (very few will remember this legend) brought me into FiveM. We tried multiple servers and we eventually stuck with RevivalLifeRP, which even though at the time had very few players the server had potential and that’s why we stuck. 

I think my first interaction was being a lumber jack and Marvin telling me there’s a murder kitty behind me whilst I was stuck in an animation. Safe to say he was cruelly laughing whilst I was bashing my E muscle expecting it to stop the animation. Safe to say I got mauled by a Murder Kitty

then of course it became CapitalLifeRP, and I’ve not gone to another server. This was my first FiveM server and tbqh I wouldn’t go anywhere else

Edited by Prospect | Zambie ^‿^

I watched a good streamer friend of mine a couple of years ago RPing on another server. After a few weeks he convinced me to download fiveM as well and so I did. 
At first I had no clue what was going on but because I watched a lot of it on stream I had some ideas.

Somehow within my first week I got myself balls deep into the criminal life and spent some good times there. At one day, I was in a van with someone from the Lost MC I was with and we were kidnapping someone; A random dude which happens to know my friend walked by so I shouted "Hop in, we're gonna kidnap this dude" at him. The guy hopping into the back of the van happened to be @Elijah; he was management/head admin or whatever it was called on the server I rped on. I had no idea about that. Fast forward to today, him and I have been together for over a year so far and hopefully many more to come. 

Nutty, Speed and Dragon were all staff on that same server. After a few issues, we migrated to a place called Revival Life RP where we met Keiran and a bunch of others. Some drama happened and we went through a split; which is when Capital Life RP was born. I've met Nutty and Keiran and Speed and had some great rainy days in Wales with them, as well as a very hot day in a theme park. 

I'm grateful for that other city and RP because without it, I wouldn't have met Elijah. Or any of these wonderful people. 

❤️

• Like 1

I just found an older server from a Twitch streamer I liked and it came out that Keiran was the developer and I really liked the way the server was being made so I tried it out and I kind of got hooked on it. Not a lot of games give you such experience where you can make long lasting friends and enemies and go through a lot of stuff and I loved it. I've stuck with Keiran's servers for the past few years now 😄 

I started with roleplay on Arma 3 wich didnt go so well xD. i then took a long break until i started watching gta roleplay videos and streams. i then wanted to apply for whitelist on a norwegian whitelisted server, but they told me that i couldnt join because i didnt know jack shitt about roleplaying. they told me i could have annother chance if i just roleplay on annother server for atleast 2 weeks and get to know how to roleplay and such. i then found @Keiran Power 's community for about a year ago and started to roleplay there, and i have just been with this community ever since, i have really enjoyed the roleplay i have had with this community, and i really wanna make some more good memories from it. 

I can almost here @Keiran Powers ego being inflated from here... 😉

its  been a very very welcoming community and I’ve enjoyed it. Thank you all for making that so.